2019 USPMGA 22nd Annual US Open
Thursday May 23rd – Saturday May 25th, 2019
Cash Purse Minimum of $12,500 and could rise as high as $15,000
We are still finalizing many of the itinerary details but here is what is known for sure at this time
· 10 Round USPMGA Sanctioned Tournament
· 8 qualifying rounds
· Top 24 qualify for championship rounds 9/10 and a share of the $12,500 Min. Cash Purse
· Charity/Celebrity Pro-Am Thursday evening May 23rd (Pro’s that play will receive free practice rounds all week starting Sun May 19th)
· Marriott will be the Official Hotel for the Tournament and we hope to get some discounted group rates for you.
· Our Miniature Golf course was built in spring 2016 by Harris Miniature Golf Courses Inc. and is 22,000+/- sf
o Par is 45
o We have the Longest Mini Golf hole in the Carolinas at 111′
o We have 3 pipe shot holes, 3 water shot holes and many other challenging and interesting course features
o You can find pictures and videos of our course on our website at www.mrputtys.com
§ We are commissioning a hole fly-over drone video and will send that along in the next 60-90 days when it is complete.
Registration Information – You can mail your Name, Division selections and registration fees (Check) to 2333 Dam Rd, Tega Cay SC 29708
· Pro Division $150 entry fee (Pre-register by 12/31/18 for $120)
o $15 practice fees per day
§ Thursday May 23 is free for paid entrants
· Amateur divisions $75 entry fee/div (Pre-Register by 12/31/18 for $60)
o Seniors (60+), Women’s, Youth (25& Under), Teams
o You may enter up to 3 divisions
We will be out soon with more information including Purse breakdown and daily itinerary as well as the official brochure in the coming days/weeks.
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to email me and I will answer them as best I can at this time.
Accepting Application for 2020 & 2022 USPMGA US Open
Putt U Mini Golf to Host 2021 USPMGA US Open $15,000.00 Min Cash Purse